NetSuite REST Delete
- Write-type Snap
- Works in Ultra Pipelines
You can use this Snap to delete records using the Internal ID.
- The Snap takes a longer time to fetch suggestions for the first call. Subsequent calls are faster as it fetches data from the cache, which refreshes every 60 minutes. Any updates to the metadata might take up to 60 minutes to reflect the data.
|Examples of Upstream and Downstream Snaps
|This Snap has at the most one document input view and requires the Internal ID of the record that you need to delete.
|This Snap has at the most one document output view with the status message of the deleted data.
Error handling is a generic way to handle errors without losing data or failing the Snap execution. You can handle the errors that the Snap might encounter when running the pipeline by choosing one of the following options from the When errors occur list under the Views tab. The available options are:
Learn more about Error handling in Pipelines.
- Suggestion icon (): Indicates a list that is dynamically populated based on the configuration.
- Expression icon (): Indicates whether the value is an expression (if enabled) or a static value (if disabled). Learn more about Using Expressions in SnapLogic.
- Add icon (): Indicates that you can add fields in the field set.
- Remove icon (): Indicates that you can remove fields from the field set.
|Field / Field Set
Required. Specify a unique name for the Snap. Modify this to be more appropriate, especially if there are more than one of the same Snap in the pipeline.
Default value: NetSuite REST DeleteExample: Delete company names list
Required. Specify or select the data entity or object associated with the Internal ID you want to delete.
Default value: N/A
Required. Specify the Internal ID of the record you want to delete.
Default value: N/A
Select one of the three modes in which the Snap executes. Available options are:
Default value: Execute onlyExample: Validate & Execute