Git integration: Check out a branch or tag
- A Git repository associated with the project
- Go to SnapLogic Manager.
- In the navigation tree, locate the project, and click the down arrow to display the menu.
- Select Checkout Git Repository.
- Configure the Git Repository Checkout settings.
Important: You can select Hard Reset and leave Discard Untracked Files unchecked if you want to retain a set of assets but not track them.
- Repository. Select the repository to check out from.
- Branches/Tags. Select the branch or tag to check out. You can filter the list by typing the first letters of the branch or tag name.
- Hard Reset. Select this checkbox to replace all assets in your project/project space with the ones in your git repository. This discards all uncommitted changes (modified or conflicting assets) and the assets in Added, Tracked, or Removed status from your project/project space.
- Discard Untracked Files. With the Hard Reset checkbox selected, select this checkbox to delete all untracked files from your project/project space during the checkout.
- Click Checkout.
The Git Integration associates the project with the branch or tag and checks out any existing assets.
- the repository and branch or tag that tracks the project
- the commit SHA
- Tracked, Modified Locally
- Tracked, Modified Remotely
- Tracked, Conflict