Google Dynamic OAuth2 Account
- A valid account with the required permissions.
Limitations and Known Issues
- Suggestion icon (): Indicates a list that is dynamically populated based on the configuration.
- Expression icon (): Indicates whether the value is an expression (if enabled) or a static value (if disabled). Learn more about Using Expressions in SnapLogic.
- Add icon (): Indicates that you can add fields in the field set.
- Remove icon (): Indicates that you can remove fields from the field set.
|Field / Field Set||Type||Description|
Specify a unique label for the account.
Default: N/AExample: Google Dynamic OAuth2 Account
Specify the access token for the application.
The retrieval of the access token is done when setting up the account for the endpoint.
There, the OAuth2 flow will be executed and the resulting access token will be stored in this property.
The access token might be refreshable, in that case an optional refresh token can be stored.
The user must get a new access token if the access token has expired and no refresh token was defined or both the access and the refresh token have expired.
Default: N/AExample: eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9