- Read-type Snap
- Works in Ultra Pipelines
You can use this Snap to create a custom report of your Google Analytics event data.
Limitations and Known Issues
|View||Description||Examples of Upstream and Downstream Snaps|
|Input||Requires user data as a JSON key.||Mapper|
|Output||This Snap has at most one document output view and generates an analytics report from the specified data.||Mapper|
Error handling is a generic way to handle errors without losing data or failing the Snap execution. You can handle the errors that the Snap might encounter when running the pipeline by choosing one of the following options from the When errors occur list under the Views tab. The available options are:
Learn more about Error handling in Pipelines.
- Suggestion icon (): Indicates a list that is dynamically populated based on the configuration.
- Expression icon (): Indicates whether the value is an expression (if enabled) or a static value (if disabled). Learn more about Using Expressions in SnapLogic.
- Add icon (): Indicates that you can add fields in the field set.
- Remove icon (): Indicates that you can remove fields from the field set.
|Field / Field Set||Type||Description|
|Label||String||Required. Specify a unique name for the Snap. Modify this to be more appropriate, especially if there are more than one of the same Snap in the pipeline.|
Specify a numeric identifier of the Google Analytics 4 account.
Default: N/AExample: 123456789
Required. Specify a numeric identifier of the Google Analytics 4 property.
Default: N/AExample: ABCDEF123
Use this field set to list the metrics based on which the Snap generates the report.
Specify the API name of the metric.
Default: N/AExample: activeUsers
Use this field set to list the dimensions based on which the Snap generates the report.
Specify the API name of the dimension.
Default: N/AExample: appVersion
|Date range||Required. Use this field set to specify the date range for reporting the event data. For example, if the Start date is yesterday and the End date is today, the Snap generates a report with the data from the previous day and the current day.|
Required. Specify the start date to generate the report.
Default: N/AExample: yesterday
Required. Specify the end date to generate the report.
Default: N/AExample: today
Select this checkbox to fetch all event data with a specific number of records in each page.
Deselect this checkbox to enable the Snap to return upto 100,000 rows. If the response from your request contains more than 100,000 rows, we recommend that you select the Pagination checkbox.
Default status: Deselected
|Snap Execution||Dropdown list||Select one of the three modes in which the Snap executes.
Available options are:
- Either dimensions and/or metrics field value is missing.
- Invalid combination of dimensions or metrics provided.
- Provide dimensions and/or metrics to the request.
- Provide valid combination of the dimensions and metrics. Learn more: API Dimensions & Metrics