The Snaplogic Monitor Execution overview displays information about pipeline executions:
Using controls on the Execution overview page, you can:
- Select a time period in hours or by date range.
- View execution status summary cards for the selected time period. Click a card to filter the execution list by that status.
- Aggregate executions, grouped by Pipeline or by the Tasks that triggered them.
- Resize, search, filter, and add or remove columns from the execution list.
- Click a column name to sort the execution list by ascending or descending values.
- Export the current results to a CSV file.
- Refresh the execution list.
The Status column displays one of the following statuses:
Remove or rearrange columns by opening advanced search options. Under Column preferences, the shaded pills indicate the visible columns:
- Click a pill to show or hide a column.
- Drag a pill to change its position in the table.