Edit a data pipeline
From the SnapLogic® AutoSync dashboard you can edit the following for data pipelines you created or are shared with you:
- Endpoint credentials
- The Groundplex to run the integration for on-premises endpoints
- Synchronization schedules
- The load type
If you have permission to access the endpoint credentials, you can:
- Select different credentials.
- Add new credentials.
- Change the source tables or destination schema.
From the Autosync dashboard, find the pipeline you want to edit and do one of the following:
The Edit data pipeline screen opens:
- From the card view, click the pen icon.
- From the list view, select the data pipeline and hover on the right side. Click the pen icon
- From the data pipeline details panel, click Edit.
- Edit the endpoints or select the Groundplex (only for integrations with an on-premises source or target) or Auto synchronize tab.
- Click Save.