The Snaplexes management screen lists all the Snaplexes in the Organization. The Environment admin, known in Classic Manager as an Org admin, is responsible for creating and adding nodes to the Groundplex.
In Admin Manager, you can + Add Snaplex and also manage the existing Snaplexes. You can modify the Auto upgrade Snaplexes option for the Snaplex using the toggle.
Navigation and editing controls
From the Admin Manager Snaplexes screen, as shown in the highlighted controls you can:
- Search for the Snaplexes based on name, project, or type. The type indicates if the Snaplex is a Cloudplex or Groundplex.
- Filter options based on Owner and Projects.
- Set the Auto Upgrade Snaplexes option for the Snaplex from this screen. By default, the option is set as ON.
- Add the new Snaplex.
- Navigate through the pages listing the Snaplexes.
- Change the number of Snaplexes listed on each page.
- Upgrade or downgrade the Snaplex version from the list view. Select multiple Snaplexes and change the version.