NetSuite REST Access Token Account
You can use this account type to establish a connection between NetSuite REST Snaps and NetSuite SuiteCloud REST services that rely on the Bearer Token. This account allows the seamless exchange of data and interactions between the two, ensuring that data can be securely accessed and managed in the NetSuite ecosystem.
- A valid access token.
- The access token expires after 1 hour.
- Suggestion icon (): Indicates a list that is dynamically populated based on the configuration.
- Expression icon (): Indicates whether the value is an expression (if enabled) or a static value (if disabled). Learn more about Using Expressions in SnapLogic.
- Add icon (): Indicates that you can add fields in the field set.
- Remove icon (): Indicates that you can remove fields from the field set.
|Field / Field Set||Type||Description|
|Label||String||Required. Specify a unique label for the account.|
Specify the access token for the application.
Note: You cannot refresh the access token.
Default: N/AExample: edFgshKiwmOpsrT1eDtwk
Required. Specify a unique identifier assigned to an account in the NetSuite system.
Default: N/AExample: TSTDRV877548
Failed to execute the NetSuite REST service call, or the endpoint returned an error.