Birst Basic Auth Account
You can use this account type to connect Birst Snaps with data sources that use the Birst Account.
- A valid account with the required permissions.
Limitations and Known Issues
- Suggestion icon (): Indicates a list that is dynamically populated based on the configuration.
- Expression icon (): Indicates whether the value is an expression (if enabled) or a static value (if disabled). Learn more about Using Expressions in SnapLogic.
- Add icon (): Indicates that you can add fields in the field set.
- Remove icon (): Indicates that you can remove fields from the field set.
|Field / Field Set||Type||Description|
Specify a unique label for the account.
Default: N/AExample: Birst_Basic_Auth
Specify the username for this account.
Default: N/AExample: Username
Specify the password associated with the entered username.
Default: N/AExample: MyPassword
Specify the Birst endpoint to execute query on.
Default: N/AExample: https://app2102.bws.birst.com/CommandWebService.asmx