Cloudplex Secure Connectivity
As the adoption of externally managed applications increases, IT Organizations demand seamless and secure connectivity to both their on-premises and private cloud endpoints.
The Secure Connectivity subscription feature provides a new level of support for SnapLogic's Cloudplex managed data plane solution. You can now connect Cloudplexes to your AWS cloud and on-premises endpoints using a private link.
- The capability to set a private link for your Cloudplexes and endpoints
- A connection wizard that offers an easy workflow for Admins to configure and manage connections
- A dedicated page to manage connections and their statuses
Support and limitations
- This feature is only available in the new Admin Manager.
- Both the Global and EMEA control planes support this feature.
- Cloudplexes only support three connections currently.
- The following Cloudplex regions are supported:
- U.S. (us-west-2)
- Ireland (eu-west-1)
- London (eu-west-2)
- Canada (ca-central-1)
- Supported Applications: AWS Private Link.
- Only ports ranging from 9070-9080 work with AWS Private Link.
- You must have Cloudplexes in your Environment.
- Your Cloudplex and service URL for your AWS Private link service URL must be in the same AWS region.
The following diagram shows the architecture for Cloudplex secured connections.
Configure a Cloudplex for Secure Connectivity.
- Select Cloudplex
- Configure Private Link
- Run Pipelines
- Check Status