Upload data to Anaplan Workspace
This example pipeline demonstrates how to upload a file to the Anaplan Workspace.
The pipeline performs the following:
- Reads file data from your SnapLogic projects using the File Reader.
- Uploads the data to a newly created file on your Anaplan Workspace using the Anaplan Upload Snap.
Download this pipeline.
Configure the File Reader to read the 123.csv file.
On validation, the Snap displays the data in binary format.
File Reader Snap Configuration File Reader Snap Output
Configure the Anaplan Upload Snap with the new file myNewFile.csv that gets uploaded with the 123.csv file data in it.
The myNewFile.csv is made available on the Anaplan Workspace, SnapLogic QA, and Model, Anaplan Snap Tests.
On validation, the Snap displays the details of the uploaded file.
Anaplan Upload Snap Configuration Anaplan Upload Snap Output
- Download and import the pipeline into SnapLogic.
- Configure Snap accounts as applicable.
- Provide pipeline parameters as applicable.