- Write-type Snap
- Does not support Ultra Pipelines
This Snap enables you to merge multiple PDF files into a single PDF file.
Limitations and Known Issues
|Examples of Upstream and Downstream Snaps
|This Snap supports one or more binary input views. There is no limit on the number of documents for the input view. Each input document contains the PDF files that will be merged into a single file.
|This Snap has exactly one binary output view.
Error handling is a generic way to handle errors without losing data or failing the Snap execution. You can handle the errors that the Snap might encounter when running the pipeline by choosing one of the following options from the When errors occur list under the Views tab. The available options are:
Learn more about Error handling in Pipelines.
- Suggestion icon (): Indicates a list that is dynamically populated based on the configuration.
- Expression icon (): Indicates whether the value is an expression (if enabled) or a static value (if disabled). Learn more about Using Expressions in SnapLogic.
- Add icon (): Indicates that you can add fields in the field set.
- Remove icon (): Indicates that you can remove fields from the field set.
|Field / Field Set
|Required. Specify a unique name for the Snap. Modify this to be more appropriate, especially if there are more than one of the same Snap in the pipeline.
|Select one of the three modes in which the Snap executes.
Available options are: