parses the incoming X12 input data into SnapLogic® document objects.
- Parse-type Snap
- Does not support Ultra Pipelines
This Snap parses the incoming X12 input data into SnapLogic® document objects.
Limitations and Known Issues
|View||Description||Examples of Upstream and Downstream Snaps|
|Input||Optional. This Snap has at least one input document.||
|Output||Optional. The Snap has at least one output document.||
Error handling is a generic way to handle errors without losing data or failing the Snap execution. You can handle the errors that the Snap might encounter when running the pipeline by choosing one of the following options from the When errors occur list under the Views tab. The available options are:
Learn more about Error handling in Pipelines.
- Suggestion icon (): Indicates a list that is dynamically populated based on the configuration.
- Expression icon (): Indicates whether the value is an expression (if enabled) or a static value (if disabled). Learn more about Using Expressions in SnapLogic.
- Add icon (): Indicates that you can add fields in the field set.
- Remove icon (): Indicates that you can remove fields from the field set.
|Field / Field Set||Type||Description|
|Label||String||Required. Specify a unique name for the Snap. Modify this to be more appropriate, especially if there are more than one of the same Snap in the pipeline.|
|Character Encoding||Dropdown list||Select the character encoding scheme of the input content.
The available options are:
|Snap Execution||Dropdown list||Select one of the three modes in which the Snap executes.
Available options are: