Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
You can create a data pipeline that loads data from Dynamics 365 for Sales to a cloud data warehouse. To provide the information SnapLogic® AutoSync needs to connect to Dynamics 365, supply new credentials in the wizard or select saved credentials that were created in the IIP or the wizard. The create credentials page lists the information necessary to create credentials in the AutoSync wizard.
Supported Account types
The IIP provides multiple Account types for most endpoints and not all types are compatible with AutoSync. When you create or edit a data pipeline, the existing credentials list only includes compatible Accounts. AutoSync supports the following IIP Accounts:
AutoSync supports the following IIP Account types:
- Dynamics 365 NTLM Account
- Dynamics 365 OAuth2 Account For Online
Dynamics 365 for Sales properties include the following:
- Credential label: A unique, meaningful name such as
Dynamics-365-Sales. If a configuration with the same name exists, AutoSync displays an
Asset conflict error message.
- Dynamics Organization URL: The URL for the Dynamics 365 WebAPI endpoint. For example:
- Client ID: The client ID associated with your account, in the following format:
- Client Secret: The client secret associated with your account, in the following format:
- Header authenticated: Select if the account requires bearer header authentication.
- Oauth2 Endpoint: The URL of the authorization endpoint. For example:
- Oauth2 Token: The authorization token. For example:
- Authorize: This button authorizes AutoSync with your Dynamics 365 account.
- Auth endpoint resource: The URL for OAuth in the form:
https://login.microsoftonline.com/common/oauth2/authorize?resource=[URL of the D365Environment].
- Share: (Optional) Select a user group to share this configuration with. Org admins create user groups to share credentials. If you are a member of a user group, you can select it from the dropdown. You can also select the global shared folder, which shares the credentials with everyone in your Org.
- Validate and Save: After saving and validating, AutoSync adds the configuration to the list of saved credentials.
- Select tables to synchronize: After configuring a destination, choose which tables to synchronize. AutoSync populates the list from your Dynamics 365 account.