Create Realtime Report
- Read-type Snap
- Works in Ultra Pipelines
You can use this Snap to create a custom report of your Google Analytics realtime event data from the last 30 minutes (for the Standard account users), or 60 minutes (for Analytics 360 customers).
LimitationsThis Snap allows report generation for the data that is only:
- Upto 30 minutes or less for the standard account customers.
- Upto 60 minutes or less for the Analytics 360 customers.
|View||Description||Examples of Upstream and Downstream Snaps|
|Input||Requires user data as a JSON key.||Mapper|
|Output||This Snap has at most one document output view and generates an analytics report from the specified data.||Mapper|
Error handling is a generic way to handle errors without losing data or failing the Snap execution. You can handle the errors that the Snap might encounter when running the pipeline by choosing one of the following options from the When errors occur list under the Views tab. The available options are:
Learn more about Error handling in Pipelines.
- Suggestion icon (): Indicates a list that is dynamically populated based on the configuration.
- Expression icon (): Indicates whether the value is an expression (if enabled) or a static value (if disabled). Learn more about Using Expressions in SnapLogic.
- Add icon (): Indicates that you can add fields in the field set.
- Remove icon (): Indicates that you can remove fields from the field set.
|Field / Field Set||Type||Description|
|Label||String||Required. Specify a unique name for the Snap. Modify this to be more appropriate, especially if there are more than one of the same Snap in the pipeline.|
Specify a numeric identifier of the Google Analytics 4 account.
Default: N/AExample: 123456789
Required. Specify a numeric identifier of the Google Analytics 4 property.
Default: N/AExample: ABCDEF123
Use this fieldset to list the metrics based on which the Snap generates the report.
Specify the API name of the metric.
Default: N/AExample: activeUsers
Use this field set to list the dimensions based on which the Snap generates the report.
Specify the API name of the dimension.
Default: N/AExample: appVersion
Use this field set to specify the minute range for reporting the event data.
For example, if the Start minutes is 28 and the End minutes is 25 the Snap generates the report with the data from the last 3 minutes.
Important: If you do not provide a Minute range, by default, the Snap uses the last 30 minutes to generate the report.
Specify the start minute (number of minutes before the current time).
Default: N/AExample: 28
Specify the end minute (number of minutes before the current time).
Default: N/AExample: 25
|Snap Execution||Dropdown list||Select one of the three modes in which the Snap executes.
Available options are:
- Either dimensions and/or metrics field value is missing.
- Invalid combination of dimensions or metrics provided.
- Provide dimensions and/or metrics to the request.
- Provide valid combination of the dimensions and metrics. Learn more: Realtime Dimensions & Metrics