Git integration: Pull from the repository
If multiple users make changes to the assets in the Git repository, you can pull the changes made by other users into the SnapLogic project.
- A Git repository associated with the project
- Go to SnapLogic Manager.
- In the navigation tree, locate the project, and click the down arrow to display the menu.
- Select Git Pull.
- Click OK to pull the latest versions of the assets from the Git repository.
Repository Conflict in the Pull Messages dialog.
The same asset was modified in the Git repository and in SnapLogic Manager with different changes.In the Pull Messages dialog:
- To overwrite the local file, select the repository version and click Pull.
- To retain the local file, do not select any repository version, click Pull, then commit the project updates.