Create GA4 Realtime Report
This example pipeline demonstrates how to create a custom report of your realtime Google Analytics event data.
- Configure the Create Realtime Report Snap with your generated Account ID and Property ID.
- Configure the Metrics fieldset with eventCount metric to fetch user interactions.
- Configure the Dimensions fieldset with city dimension to fetch the user interactions based on different cities.
- Configure the Minute range fieldset with the Start minute as 28 and End minute as 25.
On validation, the Snap generates the analytics report based on the specified metrics, dimensions, and minute range.
Create Realtime Report Snap Configuration Create Realtime Report Snap Output
- Download and import the pipeline into SnapLogic.
- Configure Snap accounts as applicable.
- Provide pipeline parameters as applicable.