The SnapLogic® Admin Manager Environment settings screen allows only the Environment admin, known in Classic Manager as an Org admin to configure an IP address allowlist.
This Allowlist applies to the nodes in the Groundplex and controls which nodes in a Snaplex can connect to the SnapLogic® control plane.
To configure the Allowlist choose from the following options:
- Any IP address: This option allows any IP address to connect to the control plane.
- IP allowlist below: This option allows you to add specific IP address ranges to the allowlist.
- Enter the Starting IP and Ending IP addresses and click Add.
- The newly added ranges are displayed in the table with their status - Pending, Node conflict, Good, or Range too large, in the last column.
- If you have Groundplex nodes in your organization that do not meet the allowlist criteria, SnapLogic displays it as Node conflict.
To remove a range that has a Node conflict, select the IP range and click Remove.
- The IP ranges are validated against the existing nodes and stored when you click Save provided on the Allowlist screen at the bottom.
When you install a new Groundplex node for your organization, the node is checked against the IP address Allowlist before it is activated on the Dashboard.