Create GA4 Report
This example pipeline demonstrates how to create a custom report of your Google Analytics event data.
- Configure the Create Report Snap with your generated Account ID and Property ID.
- Configure the Metrics fieldset with eventCount metric to fetch user interactions.
- Configure the Dimensions fieldset with city dimension to fetch the user interactions based on different cities.
- Configure the Date range fieldset with the Start date as yesterday and End date as today.
- Select Pagination field to retrieve all event data.
On validation, the Snap generates the analytics report based on the specified metrics, dimensions, and date range.
Create Report Snap Configuration Create Report Snap Output
- Download and import the pipeline into SnapLogic.
- Configure Snap accounts, as applicable.
- Provide pipeline parameters, as applicable.