SnapGPT is an AI-driven platform that helps you generate your pipelines from simple text prompts.
- Build pipelines using simple prompts
- Click the Describe pipeline button in SnapGPT to document a currently open pipeline in Designer (a newly created pipeline, an existing one in your Org, or a SnapGPT-generated one)
- Ask anything about the SnapLogic® Intelligent Integration Platform (IIP)
- Generate SnapLogic expressions
- Create SQL queries
- Build complex pipelines
- Configure your accounts and pipelines with the Config Co-pilot
- Generate better SQL queries based on your schema
- Integrate directly with your LLM provider
- Clear: Be precise to help SnapGPT determine the most suitable response.
- Concise: Be brief to reduce latency in responses.
- Consistent: Be consistent to help SnapGPT learn quickly and avoid variability in the results.
You must be very specific in your request to get the best possible experience from SnapGPT.
- Good: how do i schedule a pipeline?
- Better: how do i schedule a pipeline to run on a daily basis?
- Best: how do i schedule a pipeline to run every day at 9AM UTC?
- Be specific in your prompt. For example, specify the endpoints you want to integrate (such as Salesforce, Snowflake, Google BigQuery, AWS S3, or REST API). Specify the data you want to extract or transform, such as a Salesforce Opportunity.
- Use the prompts suggested by SnapGPT. Replace the highlighted portion with your specific use case.
- Do not ask SnapGPT general questions such as What is the capital of Florida?
- Do not include sensitive data such as account credentials in your prompt. You can enter the account details when you configure the account.
- Create a SnapLogic pipeline to join tables t1 and t2 and insert the output in table t3.
- Generate and save a SnapLogic pipeline to create a Snaplex. Open the REST Post Snap to configure.
- Create a SnapLogic pipeline to download a CSV file from S3 and query the CSV file for records that have the zip code 78660.
- Generate a pipeline with a JSON Generator that contains 10 sample Salesforce lead objects.
- Read a file in CSV format and write to Google Sheets.
- Get Salesforce opportunities and write to BigQuery.
- Get exchange rates from the European Central Bank and write the output to a JSON file.
- Use an API to compute carbon emissions based on 50 kWh electricity consumption in FL, USA.
For more examples, refer to the SnapGPT Prompt Catalog
- You might experience significant latency (up to one minute) or timeout issues, depending on the complexity of the request and the capacity of the LLM provider.
- As with all large language models, SnapGPT can occasionally be unreliable or inconsistent in its responses.