The Snaplogic Monitor Metrics screen displays key usage metrics for a Snaplex node over time. Open Metrics from the navigation menu. Select a node to display the metric charts:
The charts report the average value, maximum value and trends for:
- Percentage of CPU, disk, and memory use.
- Percentage of system load.
- Number of active threads and active pipelines.
- Size of network requests received and sent.
Hover over any chart to locate a specific time. The scale of charts depends on the time period you select:
- For time periods of seven days or less, each data point represents the average value of that metric in one-minute intervals.
- For time periods of more than seven days, each data point represents the average value of that metric over fifteen-minute intervals.
The default Metrics layout includes nine charts. Click the expand collapse control to maximize or minimize a chart:
Click the three dot menu to download chart data or remove it:
The following table describes the actions available from the Metrics page toolbar, the charts in the default layout, and an expanded chart:
|From the page toolbar:||From the default charts layout:||From an expanded chart:|
|Select a node||Expand or remove a chart||Display pipeline execution details|
|Change the time period||Download chart data||Download chart data|
|Refresh chart data||View individual data point values||View individual data point values|
|Add back a chart that was removed||Zoom in||Zoom in|
View data point values
In a regular or expanded chart, hover over the plot to view values for individual data points. You can also drag, select, and release to zoom in on a shorter period of time.
Add or remove a chart
Nine charts display in the default layout. The toolbar Add button is disabled until you remove a chart.
To remove a chart, click the ellipsis and select Remove chart.
To add a chart, click the toolbar Add button and select the chart to add.
Download chart data
To download chart data:
- For charts in the standard layout, click the ellipsis and select Download chart data.
- For an expanded chart, click the Download button on the page toolbar.
View and download pipeline details and logs
To view details for a pipeline execution during a specific time period:
- Expand the chart of interest.
- Drag your cursor across the plot to select a time period. A table of pipeline executions displays.
- Click the download control to download the pipeline data in .csv format.
- To view more details, do one of the following:
- Click Open in execution view.
- Click a pipeline to open its execution details. Select the Pipeline logs tab to view and download logs.