You can create a data pipeline that loads data from Gainsight PX to a cloud data warehouse. To provide the information SnapLogic® AutoSync needs to connect to Gainsight, supply new credentials in the wizard or select saved credentials.
Supported Account types
You must create Gainsight PX credentials in AutoSync, not in the IIP or AutoSync Manager.
For credentials created in AutoSync, Gainsight PX properties include the following:
- Credential label: A unique, meaningful name such as
Gainsight-Marketing. If a configuration with the same name exists, AutoSync displays an
Asset conflict error message.
- API key: The API Key generated while configuring your Gainsight account. You need to generate a new API key for each data pipeline in the Gainsight interface.
- Share: Optional. Select a user group to share this configuration with. Org admins create user groups to share credentials. If you are a member of a user group, you can select it from the dropdown. You can also select the global shared folder, which shares the credentials with everyone in your Org.
- Validate and Save: After saving and validating, AutoSync adds the configuration to the list of saved credentials.
- Select tables to synchronize: After configuring a destination, choose which tables to synchronize. AutoSync populates the list from your Gainsight account.