SnapLogic Public APIs
SnapLogic Public APIs provide basic functionality that you can use to programmatically manage your integration.
- The timeout for these APIs is set to 15 minutes. You can change this timeout on the client-side network, but it remains 15 minutes in the SnapLogic Platform.
- The total API limit is affected by triggered pipeline executions only; it is not affected by the use of SnapLogic Public APIs.
API requests are authenticated using basic authentication over HTTPS. Future updates might include additional authentication methods. Learn more about the basic authentication header in REST API requests.
You can run these APIs regardless of the privileges or user roles assigned to you in your Environment/Org. Access to the information returned by these APIs is based on asset permissions, which are set in SnapLogic Manager.
If your account is locked or your password is expired, you cannot invoke SnapLogic Public APIs.
If an API requires a reference to an account asset, refer to the account instance by its asset ID, instead of its label.
You can find the asset ID of an account instance from the pipeline's metadata.
Export the pipeline to view its metadata.
.slpfile generated by the export is a JSON-formatted file.
In the JSON tree, under
snap_map, go to the branch for the Snap that uses the modified Account.Tip: Under
snap_map, the keys are the Snap asset IDs. Use the Snap's
class_idto help you find the appropriate Snap.
- Under the appropriate Snap's branch, the account's asset ID is the value of
- Export the pipeline to view its metadata. The
- You can also access these APIs using the REST Get Snap with a Basic Auth account configured to access SnapLogic.