Environment admins (Org admins) create the user accounts that grant access to the SnapLogic® Platform for individuals, for team accounts, and for service accounts. They also create and manage groups, which allow users to share assets, such as credentials and integrations, with their colleagues. Refer to Users and groups for more information.
We suggest the following best practices:
- Use separate SnapLogic environments for development and deployment.
- Create user accounts only for those authorized to work in the environment.
- Limit the number of user accounts with administrative access.
- Add only individuals who need access to the same assets to a group.
- Remove accounts when roles change or individuals leave the organization.
To provide greater security, you can optionally configure:
MFA is an optional add-on. Currently, you can only enable MFA in Classic Manager. An account that uses MFA can only exist in one environment (Org). An Org admin enables MFA per user, and the user completes the setup:
The user must create a password and register SnapLogic with their authenticator. Set up MFA describes the multi-step process.