Git integration for Azure Repos
Configure Git Integration in Azure Repos.
You can use Azure Repos with SnapLogic Git Integration. It involves registering in Azure Repos and entering the information from that registration to configure the SnapLogic Git Integration.
- In Azure Repos:
- An Azure Repos repository for SnapLogic assets
- Azure organization administrator permissions to configure the organization settings and to register an app
- The Third-party application access via OAuth policy enabled for the Azure organization
- In SnapLogic:
- Subscription to the SnapLogic feature Microsoft Azure DevOps Repository for each Org
- SnapLogic Org admin permissions
- In Azure Repos, follow the instructions to register your app.
Note: You must register at least once for each pod that you use. Multiple SnapLogic Orgs can use the same registration.
Use the following values:
Field Value Application website
Authorization callback URL
Authorized scopes The following selections are required:
The Application Settings page displays information that you will need to set up Git Integration in SnapLogic.
- User profile (write)
- Code (read, write, and manage)
- In SnapLogic Manager, go to Settings and click Configure Git.
- In the Configure Git dialog, configure the settings for Git Integration with Azure Repos.
- From the Git integration type dropdown, select Microsoft Azure Devops Repository.
- Copy the values from the Azure Repos Application Settings.
In SnapLogic Copy from Azure Repos App ID App ID App Secret App Secret Base URL
Accept the default
Client Secret Client Secret Authorization callback URL
Authorized Scopes Authorized Scopes