Cloudplex Secure Connection Management
From the Cloudplex Secure Connectivity screen, Environment admins configure private links between their SnapLogic® managed Snaplexes and their endpoints.
The Secure Connection page provides the controls for creating, renaming, deleting, and viewing status of connections.
You can do the following actions in the Secure Connection page.
- Launch new connection wizard.
- Search for a connection by name.
- Sort by Cloudplex.
- Sort by Status:
- Not submitted
- Pending approval
- Launch the actions menu:
- Submit service URL: Add or revise a service URL for an existing connection.
- View status details: Open status details. Depending on the status, different actions are available.
- Rename a connection: Change a connection name.
- Delete a connection: Remove a connection from a Cloudplex.
When you delete a connection, you must enter DELETE, then click I understand, delete this connection to confirm the deletion. The connection remains listed as deleted, but you cannot perform any actions on it.
You can open any Rejected and Failed connection to resubmit a VPC endpoint.