You can create a data pipeline that loads data from ServiceNow to a cloud data warehouse. To provide the information SnapLogic® AutoSync needs to connect to ServiceNow, supply new credentials in the wizard or select the saved credentials that were created in the IIP or the wizard. The create credentials page lists the information necessary to create credentials in the AutoSync wizard.
Supported account types
The IIP provides multiple Account types for most endpoints and not all types are compatible with AutoSync. When you create or edit a data pipeline, the existing credentials list only includes compatible Accounts. AutoSync supports the following IIP Accounts:
AutoSync supports the following IIP Account types:
- ServiceNow OAuth2 Account
ServiceNow properties include the following:
- Credential label: A unique, meaningful name such as
ServiceNow-IT-Admin. If a configuration with the same name exists, AutoSync displays an
Asset conflict error message.
- Username: A username for an account with the correct permissions for AutoSync to load and synchronize data.
- Password: The password for the account. Multiple retries with an invalid password can cause your account to be locked.
Enter the name of your ServiceNow instance.
This is the URL without the protocol.
For example, if
https://snaplogic.service-now.com/is the URL of your ServiceNow instance,
snaplogic.service-now.comis the instance name.
- Share: (Optional) Select a user group to share this configuration with. Org admins create user groups to share credentials. If you are a member of a user group, you can select it from the dropdown. You can also select the global shared folder, which shares the credentials with everyone in your Org.
- Validate and Save: After saving and validating, AutoSync adds the configuration to the list of saved credentials.
- Select tables to synchronize: After configuring a destination, choose which tables to synchronize. AutoSync populates the list from your ServiceNow account.
- Full load
- Incremental (insert new, update changed)
- SCD2 (preserve change history) to Amazon Redshift or Snowflake CDWs