SnapLogic®Environment admins can manage groups in Admin Manager. Groups provide a way to share assets among users. Groups work differently in the IIP than in AutoSync:
- In the IIP, admins use groups to grant a set of users access to project assets. Project owners can also share access with a group.
- In AutoSync, admins can share credentials or data pipelines with a group. Non-admin users can:
- Share credentials globally or with a group to which they belong.
- Data pipeline owners can share data pipelines with individuals or with a group to which they belong.
From the Admin Manager Groups screen:
- Add a group and add members to it.
- Search for a group.
- Sort by group name.
- Edit group membership or delete a group by clicking it to open the details. Deletion of a group cannot be undone.
The group details panel: