Configuring Google Drive Accounts
You can configure your Google Drive accounts in SnapLogic using either the Designer or the Manager.
You must create Google Drive accounts to connect to data sources you want to use in your pipelines. You can configure your Google Drive accounts in SnapLogic using either the Designer or the Manager.
- Your private project: This folder contains the pipelines that will use the account.
- Your Project Space’s shared folder: This folder is accessible to all the users that belong to Project Space.
- The global shared folder: This folder is accessible to all the users within an organization in the SnapLogic instance.
The Snaps in the Google Drive work with different accounts and protocols per the following table:
|Snap||Google Drive OAuth2 User Account|
|Drive Add Folder|
Configure Google Drive accounts using SnapLogic Designer
Drag a Google Drive Snap to the Canvas and click the Snap to open its settings. Click the Account tab. You can now either use an existing account or create a new one.
Select an existing account
SnapLogic organizes and displays all accounts to which you have access, sorting them by account type and location. To select an existing account:
- Click the icon to view the accounts to which you have access and select the account that you want to use.
- Click .
Create an account
- In the Account tab, click Add Account in the Account Reference field.
- Select the Location in which you want to create the account, select the Account Type, and click Continue. The Add Account dialog associated with the account type appears.
- Enter the required account details.
Important: Enter additional information on this account in the Notes field of the Info tab. This will help you and other users–understand the purpose of the account, especially if there are multiple accounts of the same type.
- Click Validate to verify the account, if the account type supports validation.
- Click Apply to complete configuring the binary account.
Configure Google Drive accounts using SnapLogic Manager
You can use Manager to create accounts without associating them immediately with pipelines.
- Inthe left pane, browse to the project in which you want to create the account and click
The Create Account dialog associated with the selected account type appears.
, followed by the appropriate account type.
- Repeat the steps numbered 3 through 5 in the previous section.