Environment admins control the Designer settings for pipeline validation and Snap data preview. With pipeline validation enabled:
- Admins can set the maximum number of documents shown in Snap data previews.
- Users can override the pipeline validation setting at the project level.
- Users can override the number of documents shown in data preview, up to the maximum set for the environment.
With pipeline validation disabled:
- The Designer toolbar Validation button is grayed out.
- Pipeline copy, move, import, or open actions do not trigger validation.
- Data preview is not available.
Open the Pipeline validation screen from the Designer settings section of the Admin Manager navigation pane:
Use the toggle to enable or disable pipeline validation for the environment.
If pipeline validation is enabled, select the maximum number of documents Snap data previews can display: