Patterns provide reusable templates to simplify pipeline creation for common use cases. Each pattern contains the Snaps necessary to accomplish an integration task.
Open the Patterns screen from the Monitor navigation pane option.
Browse or use the Search box to find a pattern of interest.
To use the Search box:
- Enter a term to search by name.
- Use the filter to search by:
- Endpoint: Select an endpoint, such as SAP or Marketo.
- Journey: Select a journey, such as Data Science or ETL.
- Product: Select a product such as intelligent_integration_platform.
After you search, the page URL contains the search string, filters, and column preferences. You can bookmark the URL to perform the same search later or copy it to share with colleagues.
Click a pattern to view more details:
Use the tabs to learn more.
The general steps to use a Pattern include:
- Click Use Pattern to launch the wizard.
- Enter a name for the Pipeline.
- Choose a project by entering the first few letters of its name in the Search box.
- Click the + sign to select the project.
- Click Continue.
- Open the IIP Designer to edit the Pipeline.